Burning calories during sex is the best way to lose those extra pounds. Losing weight during sex is quite a pleasant experience. High intensity sex, lasting more than 30 minutes, can burn more than 150 calories. Making love revitalizes your whole body. All your muscles are rejuvenated and your psychological health also improves. There are several types of sex for weight loss. Trying out different positions is the mantra to gain more momentum and make the whole process more attractive.
Calorie Burning Rate and Sex Overview
– It is very important to know the different aspects of making love. Sex for weight loss is all about experimentation. Let’s look at the different steps during a lovemaking session to find out the sex and the calorie burn rate.
– There are several factors responsible for burning more fat, such as the state of insertion, the size of the organs, the postures, the place, the noises, the rate of orgasms and the consequences.
– If your partner is not ready while you are, then the possibility of foreplay is obvious, which will result in additional fat burning than direct insertion. A good lovemaking session always begins with prolonged foreplay.
– Second, sexual intercourse and calorie burning are higher if the size of the organ is not too large. An organ of normal size and shape always produces a higher rate of calorie burning.
– Sex to lose weight depends largely on sexual positions. Tough styles like wheelbarrow and lotus can stimulate increased calorie burn. The regular missionary position can also burn a decent amount of calories up to 150.
– The amount of noise made during sex can burn more calories during sex. Urgent begging and yelling burn about 18 calories.
– Satisfaction levels also decide the amount of calories burned. A satisfied couple will have a higher rate of calorie burning and sex.