Here’s how to lose 50 pounds in 50 days. But first, you need to understand that losing 50 pounds in 50 days is not easy. Second, it is not 100% healthy. Third, the weight you lose will not be all fat. If you can accept those 3 things, here are some guidelines to lose 50 pounds fast.
- You must eat often. It seems strange, but true. Eating often keeps your metabolism running fast. This allows you to burn more calories every minute of the day that you are not exercising. Now you can eat more often, but you have to eat smaller portions.
- Eat protein with every meal or snack. Protein is another thing that keeps your metabolism lightning fast. In addition, it helps slow down the absorption of carbohydrates that affect blood sugar levels.
- You will need to exercise twice a day to “supercharge” your metabolism. By exercising more often, you “hit” your metabolism more often, training you to work at a faster capacity for longer periods of time. Two 30 minute sessions are better than 1 1 hour workout.
- Take fish oil pills. These healthy Omega 3 fats balance out all the bad Omega 6 and Omega 9 fats you get. Actually, Omega 6 and Omega 9 fats are not necessarily bad … but they are too many compared to Omega 3 fats. You need the balance. Fish oil pills are probably the best long-term weight loss supplement you can take. I recommend at least 6 grams a day to lose weight.
- Take extra virgin coconut oil. These are also healthy fats. But they work much faster for weight loss. Research hasn’t really identified why extra-virgin coconut oil can help women lose more than 5 pounds in 10-15 days, but it may have to do with these fats being turned into energy immediately rather than stored as body fat. Take 1 tablespoon twice a day. Just be careful when taking this because if you take it at the wrong time you can put on weight.
- Eat 3 apples a day as a snack or just before meals. Apples are high in water, high in fiber, and low in calories.
- Eat breakfast. Here’s a simple fact to know … 80% of fat people don’t eat breakfast, while 80% of thin people do. It is the most important food you can eat. I suggest eating 3-4 scrambled eggs or a bowl of rolled oatmeal (not instant oatmeal).
Now, those are some general guidelines that will help you lose 50 pounds in 50 days. If you expect to lose 50 pounds in 50 days. No! Unless you get dehydrated to lose water weight or starve yourself so your body burns through your muscles (both ways are not healthy).